Tuesday 13 December 2011

Friday Night Dinner with Mom and Aunt Judy!

Friday December 2

I arrived from Shanghai today to an awesome package from my team in Cleveland.  Oreos, Beef Jerkey, Peanut Butter, Ritz Crackers, Chex Mix, Halloween Candy, an US Weekly, and maybe a few more things I am forgetting.  Thank you so much, it was such a great surprise and so thoughtful! 

Mom and Aunt Judy arrived early this morning (1:30a.m.)  Koz had dropped off keys for my apartment and Singapore money to my mom so they could get in without me being there.  They arrived in Singapore, got in a cab, and found my apartment, which isn't so easy to do.  I arrived in Singapore from Shanghai at 3:30p.m. that day, so they had the whole day to rest without me being there.  It was so nice seeing both of them, so we talked for a while, and then decided to get dressed and go out for a nice dinner.  We walked on Orchard for a little while, so they could see the awesome Christmas decorations, and then we got in a cab and headed to Clarke Quay.  We went to Indochine on the Singapore River, and had a great seafood dinner.  They loved Singapore immediately!

After dinner we headed back to the apartment, talked a lot more, and then went to bed.  Aunt Judy insisted on sleeping on my tiny love seat..... she is a saint!

No comments:

Post a Comment